The Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Cosplay Complex is dedicated to promoting cosplay in Oklahoma and around the world.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

*RULES* Please read before posting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: *RULES* Please read before posting   Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:51 pm

I'm not going to bother with a long list at this point, but if the need arises I will make amendments. Should you be the reason for a particular amendment, your alias will be credited for the resulting rule. Avoid the shame by conducting yourself appropriately.

1. No threatening language. I know how easily one can become impassioned, happens to me all the time. Any posts considered to be threatening will be removed. Repeat offenders will be banned.

2. Keep the cursing to a minimum. Curse words have a place as dramatic emphasis, not as particles. Use them sparingly.

3. Please keep your posts as readable as possible. Butchering a language just because you don't feel like typing is just plain wrong. If you cannot take the time to type it correctly, just keep it to yourself. Exceptions will be made for expressions like "lol" and "brb", but don't overdo it. If a see a sentence like: "Yo dud I lik ned u r u bsy?" You will be subjected to warnings, and likely ridicule.

4. read Rules for profiles -PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW! cheers

5. NO Hacking Other peoples Pofiles. If you are caught you will be Banned from this site.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://okccosplaycomplex.forumotions.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1