The Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Cosplay Complex is dedicated to promoting cosplay in Oklahoma and around the world.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mishi is Mishi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mishimomei

PostSubject: Mishi is Mishi   Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Hello. Im guessing this is where I am supposed to introduce myself. I love anime an cos-playing. I own One really cute Loli cos-play. I also have a Purple and a black Yukata. I love Grape juice and can be childish at times. My favorite form of cos-play is any kind of Lolita. Anywhere from dark loli to Victorian.

Lets see... I like to draw and play on Gaia. Im really looking for friends who will be able to understand my obsession with anime and cos-playing -^.^- Oh yeah I have a tenancy to use emoticons.

I am constantly under attack by typo demons... (meaning I make a lot of typos sometimes)

I have lived where I am now for 8 months and have yet to make a single friend. (Tragic I know)

Im really hoping this site is still up and running and not just one of those that are started and given up on.

Yeah I cant think of anything else to say so if you want to know more about me then message me.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mishi is Mishi   Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Thank for Introductioning your self.

I'm your Administrator I started site as a safe place becuse of what happen to me.

I have Not given up on this site I hope this site stays up and running.
Even though other people are trying to end all cosplayer groups.
By Hacking into their accounts and deleting them.

I love all forms of anime and Lolita and some people hate me for that. They say I should get rid of all my Anime stuff. Becuse it was not right to have it round the house. Sad

I love all forms of cosplay I can copy any anime costume just by seeing it. I have the Sailor Moon and
Wedding Peach Patten base.
All I need now is the fabric to start but no place to but fabric the only fabric store close to me closed up me.

If you know where I can get stretch net fabric at Can you tell us all.

If you want to know more about me then message me I'll tell you anything.

I hope this site stays up and running for ever. cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://okccosplaycomplex.forumotions.net

Mishi is Mishi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1