The Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Cosplay Complex is dedicated to promoting cosplay in Oklahoma and around the world.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cosplay Complex news letter 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cosplay Complex news letter 1   Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:14 am

This the first Cosplay Complex news letter.

Hello members: sorry for the long note about me and the hacker.

We Have Good News & Bad News.

And I'll tell you what to look out for if you have a hacker on your computer.

I have moved the chatbox to top this way you can see it more better.

I have also add a new sub forum called The Shop. I've also combind the Shop into One shop insted of two Like I did to Ebay.

The Shop For those who want to get rid of their cosplay & Non-coaplay and Lolita & Non-Lolita stuff that they don't want anymore.

If you have a hacker on your computer this is what you should look out for.

1. If your E-mail address not working If you have 6 e-mail address and 5 are working and the other isn't then someone has that E-mail address.

2. If your internet is not working but your E-mail is working. someone is useing your internet IP address.
If any of the above is happening to you as soon as you can get online change all your passwords and check your internet history to see where you been. Then you'll know someone is on you computer but if they are just useing your IP adress then you are out of luck becuse all that Internet history will be on their computer and not on yours.

I found that out when my computer was offline for 5 weeks and I was banned form a Cosplay website. They made over 5 Profiles and cused trouble by copy and pasteing other peoples sayings. I that out when I went to another computer to see what went wrong.And I found out that their was a lot of people saying that I took their sayings and kick this guy off this website. And they did.

3. Check your e-mail address to see how many you have.
You can do this by checking your mastor E-mail account. if you have more E-mail accounts then you started with then someone highjacked your account and add more.

End of news now i rant on about what that hacker did to me this time.

All the bad news happen when my internet went off. It an denial-of-service attack

One bad news after another. This is life, yeah....
May all hackers burn in insult

I've been hacked again and this time I lost My FaceBook account.

both the E-mail and Internet was off I would not log on for about 2 weeks. That was that first time. The second time just the Internet was off and the E-mail worked.

I believe this started when I told the Anime Music group facebook about my favorite Anime music video. which was Wedding Peach opening "Virgin Love" after that I've been harast by that hacker.

Saying do the people in your Neighborhood know who and what you are?

Some how the hacker used my e-mail & internet to haras me and other people. That Hacker even sent me a harassing e-mail from my own computer.

Due to that hacker I can no longer log on to FaceBook. Becuse my account has been disabled
I asked why my account was disabled and this what they said.

Your account was disabled because your behavior on the site was identified as harassing or threatening to other people on Facebook. Prohibited behavior includes, but is not limited to:

• Sending friend requests to people you don't know
• Regularly contacting strangers through unsolicited Inbox messages
• Soliciting others for dating or business purposes

After reviewing your situation, we have determined that your behavior violated Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. You will no longer be able to use Facebook. This decision is final and cannot be appealed.

Please note that for technical and security reasons, we will not provide you with any further details about this decision.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

This is what that hacker has done to me on facebook he took my account and trashed it.

He got my account disabled so the hacker won this time.

But that was not the first time he did that.

The first time he got my account disabled was when I changed The Cosplay Inn from a hate group to a group of love.

Some how he hacked my account and singed and made me an admin of a group that violating Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. But I got my account I won time and facebook told me why my account got disabled.

This is what they said.

Your account has been suspended because you were an admin of a group that has been removed for violating Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. Groups that include drug use, nudity, or other graphic or sexually suggestive content are not allowed, nor are groups that depict violence or that attack an individual or group of people.

Unfortunately, for technical and security reasons we are unable to provide further information about the removed group. However, after reviewing your situation, we have reactivated your account, and you should now be able to log in.

In order to prevent this from happening in the future, please be sure to occasionally review the content of any groups for which you are an admin. If you do not wish to have this responsibility, you can remove your admin status by clicking the "Edit Group Members" link on the group's main page, and then clicking "Remove Admin" next to your name.

For more information on conduct prohibited by Facebook, please read our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be accessed by clicking on the "Terms" link at the bottom of any Facebook page.

I would like to know what group I was an admin of that was violating Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. Buy I got that E-mail back reopening my account I got to the line that said.

Groups that include drug use, nudity, or other graphic or sexually suggestive content are not allowed, nor are groups that depict violence or that attack an individual or group of people.

I don't want to know any more about that group.

I just hope that the other cosplay groups stay on facebook and that hacker does not return. insult
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://okccosplaycomplex.forumotions.net

Cosplay Complex news letter 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1